Thursday, November 02, 2006

Trick-or-Treat (actually no tricks please)!

This halloween is great.Raise your hand if you got a lot of candy!
NO ONE?! Gosh, next year you'll do better, i hope.Anyway i had a pretty good time, and thats all that matters right?Just kidding.oh, and see the guy with the cane, ya that guy. Do not get near him, he's a begger, i'm a Shark Bitten Surfer, will is Robin Hood, i dont know about the kid with the axe, but Leah and Olivia were Zombie pizza Girls. Dont worry if you didn't get much candy there will be another halloween in a flash, Watch out here comes Thanks giving!!!!!


1 comment:

Connie said...

Glad to see you're updating your blog. You actually have a very good writing style. Have you ever considered writing a book? I know, you could write a series. And Clyde could be the main character!
Anyway, I really liked your costume and I'm glad you got alot of candy, because I'm in Leah's room and I can sneak into your room and steal it. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!